ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent Clio 16v dash wiring help needed!!

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v
Guys,

I am trying to wire in a digital dash onto my clio 16v. 1993 K reg

I have basically tracked every wire I need and know which one does what, but now have a couple of issues?

Indicators.

The L and R indicators work but they are flashing very quickly (like there is a ground off, or bulb blown) but I have check and everything is working fine.

The L indicator is a brown wire that connects to the dash display and the R is an orange one.

I have a spare brown wire that does not appear to have a home - but if you connect this spare wire to either the brown or the orange wire then the indicators on that side flash at the correct speed?

Any one understand this?

I have tested this wire with a meter and it is pulsing as to cause the light to flash? Where does it go?

Hazards

These work fine and flash at the correct speed?

Fuel sender

I have tracked this wire and it seems to be a green wire with a white stripe in it. I have connected this to the fuel guage and don’t get a reading. I know it worked from my standard dials.

Any idea if this is the right wire?

HELP GUYS ITS GETTING URGENT NOW AS NEED CAR ON THE ROAD!

Thanks