ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent Help Needed Car Wont Start

Renault clio 1.2 RT
i was drivin down a road by myn in liverpool and me car just cut out it never cut out like stalled or nothink ther was no judders the engine just died i rolled to a stop to try start it agen and nothink happend ive put another £5 petrol in it with the 5 that ide put in 2miles b4 so ther is a 10er in it yet still wont start so i looked at the coil pack to see if ther is still sparks and it is workin fine by the looks of things

ive just been towed back to myn by me dad he 8nt got a jar of glue ether

any help is much appreciated :(

Da

Less
check the dissy cap and all leads, also check fuelling. Is fuel pump running? Check fuses and relays etc...

Renault clio 1.2 RT
i checked all the fuses i am going to check the fuel pump 2moz but i thort myn didnt have a dizzy cap that can f**k up coz its all electrical ? mk2 1.2

Da

Less
ah yeah, thought it was mk1 RT... sounds like a fuelling problem to me unless you cam belt has snapped... :dapprove:

Renault clio 1.2 RT
well its me cam belt :( ive got 1 on order from culmac motor factors for £17 hopefully that will sort it
but it could have damaged me valves and me head gutted if it has any1 got any input on me situation ?? ? ?

A well built VW
Ouch usually not good - I was lucky with an old 19 which slipped it cam belt and did no damage fingers crossed for you