ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent help needed - Emails!

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
nope, once it is sent it is out of you're control sadly. unless its a work email system where you have access to all accounts (usually for network managers)

LY 182
its ok. i wont tell anyone about the email begging me for round the clock dogging/general sexual favours

Punto/Clio GTT
just close the hotmail account and say youve been hacked if anyone asks why youve sent pictures (if you have sent pics)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ye, its quite funny when someone sends something stupid/bad out and you get a recall sent 2 minutes after you read it !

like that's gonna change anything muhahahah !

Ye, its quite funny when someone sends something stupid/bad out and you get a recall sent 2 minutes after you read it !

like that's gonna change anything muhahahah !

It makes it worse, cus' it looks like they're panicing and trying anything to get it back.

Best to just get on the phone most of the time, haha.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Me and my team spent from 4pm > 1am on Thursday last week deleting mail from inboxes (3500) after some clownshoe sent an email which they shouldn't have.

Idiot

330Ci (Fail)Sport
LOL @ this thread! I realllyyy want to know what the email was now.

Since it was received ok, spill the contents?