ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

urgent rs tuner help please

ph2 172
Sorry to be a pain been searching but nothing to my exact needs and confused by fastchip website. standard 2002 172 vin=CB1N software version is 6400 and cal version is 5402. what maps can i install on my ecu also what do each one do and which is best? also what exactly is the difference between tottally writig the ecu and just installing a cal file? im just all bloodie confused now prob because im scared of messing up the ecu!! cheers guys.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
I have a 2002 cup that is CB1N and i downloaded 6400_2a07 (group N) and 6400_2a07 cal (Ron 98) I ask Henk if i did the right thing and he confirmed it was right hope this helps.

ph2 172
nice one cheers, so did you install the group n .rst and then install the ron 98 .cal after? and what did you think to it after?

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Thats right mate. I did notice quite a difference tied up the decat, exhaust, etc nicely:)