ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

urgent rs tuner help please

ph2 172
Sorry to be a pain been searching but nothing to my exact needs and confused by fastchip website. standard 2002 172 vin=CB1N software version is 6400 and cal version is 5402. what maps can i install on my ecu also what do each one do and which is best? also what exactly is the difference between tottally writig the ecu and just installing a cal file? im just all bloodie confused now prob because im scared of messing up the ecu!! cheers guys.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
I have a 2002 cup that is CB1N and i downloaded 6400_2a07 (group N) and 6400_2a07 cal (Ron 98) I ask Henk if i did the right thing and he confirmed it was right hope this helps.

ph2 172
nice one cheers, so did you install the group n .rst and then install the ron 98 .cal after? and what did you think to it after?

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Thats right mate. I did notice quite a difference tied up the decat, exhaust, etc nicely:)