ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v maxx coilovers

clio 182
hey i hav just lowerd my 182 thy r v-maxx coilovers tha bac iz at max drop bt front keep scrappin :( iv evern takern tha plastic arches owt how do i stop them

Fiesta ST
using a bit of logic here, if it scrapes at the front you have it too low, raise it up, thats all there is to it

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
i bet you have no arch gap at all! raise it up to match the rear, i bet it looks likes its nose diving

Oh. Em. Gee.

That is all. Also, what timps said, "best" height for you would appear to be lowest height at which nothing scrapes when you get anywhere near bottoming out.

I'm not normally one to stick my nose in but it genuinely takes me longer "2 typ lyk dis"....

Oh and regarding how one would stop ones car from scraping... Might I recommend raising the suspension a tad?!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
hey i hav just lowerd my 182 thy r v-maxx coilovers tha bac iz at max drop bt front keep scrappin :( iv evern takern tha plastic arches owt how do i stop them

V maxx are very poor coilovers. I know because I have a set. Also the much lows you have gone for will have probably ruined your handling. Well done on removing the plastic arches btw, they are there for a reason.

Your English language skills leave much to be desired, you sound like you are emotionally retarded.

Good luck in life, by the sounds of things you will need it.