ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 (and trophys) Sunday run out!

Had a fantastic blast out yesterday over to Hawes in Lancashire with quite a few V6's and a couple of trophys. great weather for it and some really good driving roads.

Few of my pics of the day:

Some of us meeting up before heading to the starting point!
1-1.gif

Titanium Reflection
2-1.gif

Bit of a que getting out of the car park!
3-1.gif

Vees are invading Hawes!
4-1.gif

5-1.gif

Good to see a couple of Trophys from Cliosport turn up
6-1.gif

7.gif

The Line up!
8.gif

Mossy in the Valver!
9.gif

120d M-Sport
Beautiful line up of Vee's and the 2 trophys. Valver looked good too :D

Bet it was a great day :approve:

Clio 182 Trophy
Nice Pics Matt. I had to leave earlier than planned as I had some work to do back home.

It was a really good turn out, Ive never seen so many V6's in one place ! Cracking day for it too.
We sure turned some heads driving through the Villages and towns, One guy was even recording a video of us leaving the pub,lol.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I need a Vee in my life sooner rather than later... think its time to start saving for one.

Nice Pics Matt. I had to leave earlier than planned as I had some work to do back home.

It was a really good turn out, Ive never seen so many V6's in one place ! Cracking day for it too.
We sure turned some heads driving through the Villages and towns, One guy was even recording a video of us leaving the pub,lol.

Hi Ben,

No worries about leaving early mate - glad you enjoyed it. Really was a cracking day out and very good turnout too. I remeber seeing the guy at the pub filming us - It made me laugh! Lots of attention as we drove throguh all the villages - bet they wondered what was going on! You'll have to come on the Blackpool meet soon!

Catch you soon,

Matt.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cheers Matt, thanks, I'm now even more gutted I missed this!! :(

Cracking pics, and great turn out. Lovin the 'Vee's Invading Hawes' pic. :)

And yeah, I would have rather been there than underneath a Ford Ka!!

G51 BEN
super pics. whens the b'pool meet? id come but i would just get shown up in my little 1.poo :(

b/g 182, meg tourer
i would love to just be walking through my village and see a bunch of vee's drive past. i would be stunned, cant remember the last one i saw on the road. im not even a huge fan of v6's. looked a great meet.

Clio 182 Trophy
There were Vee's as far as the eye could see !

cabd429b.jpg

Great fun chasing the Vee's in the Trophy.

061170dc.jpg

9054ea7d.jpg

Trophy #490
Great photos, that Liquid Yellow Vee is absolutely stunning!
Love the roads around Hawes in the Yorkshire Dales, there's a really nice Fish & Chip shop in the middle of Hawes too, best I've ever had tbh but it shuts at like 2pm on a Saturday, stupid time to close!
Did you take on the mighty Buttertubs Pass while you were there? Only around the corner, that road from the Ribblehead Viaduct towards Hawes is my favourite road up there aswell!

'96 Renault Clio 1.8 16v

Haha, I'm pretty sure that was my old man, and he was taking photo's of you all!

Who was in the valver btw?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The car(s) of the day for me, were the Trophy's. To watch them 50 yards or so ahead going through corners was very impressive indeed.

My FF182 handles well enough I think. But the Trophy's showed how it was properly done. Great cars - in their perfect environment. :)

D.

Clio 182 Trophy
Perfect Environment indeed, So much fun to drive too, The Trophy gives you so much confidence and the handling is incredible !

Ive made some handling changes to mine which has made a big difference overall to the handling.