ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Car Cover & Tyre Pressures & Trip Comp

Evo MR FQ300 & Clio V6
Does anyone know if anywhere makes covers for the V6. Looking for one for over the winter period - needs to be for outdoor use??

Also I am having a bit of a nightmare with the V6 and roundabouts!!
going round one in 3rd gear (not fast!) road was slightly damp and the butt took off quicker than the front leaving me snaking all over the place. Could have had some major damage but was lucky. Now was this my own stupid fault for using the car in the rain or is something up. At 60-70MPH If I ease off the accelerator the car has a slight left to right motion and seems to be very effected by the wind!! - I have checked the tyre pressures and am running 1.4 bar at the front 2.1 at the rear.

Does this sound like typical mk 1 handling or should I get it checked out. Have had the wheel balance and tracking all checked over - next would be bushes.

Also (no.2!) The trip computer is flashing on all but Mileage and trip. The manual says to go back to Renault - Do I have to or can I reset it in some way.

Cheers
Si

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
#2 ... think some other Mk1 owners have had these symptons following replacement of coils after they'd failed. The fix was not nice from memory ... new computer!?

Evo MR FQ300 & Clio V6
bugger! No mention of replaced coils in the paper work for my car - It always worries you when the manual says "consult dealer"!!
Suppose I could ask Renault about a cover whilst I am there!