ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 clio...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
mileage is high, again its one thing askin that much BUT a total different thoing if they'll get it

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Seat Ibiza
were you thinking of buying a V6 then?
Hahaha, took me 4years to save up for a 172...so maybe not for a couple hundred years yet!!

But yeah it is awesome, I love the titanium side intakes!! They are win tbf

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
47k is not high mileage, that is the gayest thing I've heard all week. Also it's priced reasonably for year spec. They hold their value

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
priced about right, a few grand less and it would be a bargain, thats dealer prices though & does include a major service. its looks pretty clean!

not keen on the wrapped side pods or the anodized bolts, but thats easy enough to sorted.

its missing its tool kit from the boot.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its a little high for 'clio v6' mileage-

Private that would be around 12750.

What would I value that at- dealer 14500- to make it 15k then mileage needs to be in the 30's-

Steve

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
47k is not high mileage, that is the gayest thing I've heard all week. Also it's priced reasonably for year spec. They hold their value

obviously you no nothing about proper performance cars, i bet you think a 8 yr old ferrari with 50k miles is low

F.O.O.L

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
obviously you no nothing about proper performance cars, i bet you think a 8 yr old ferrari with 50k miles is low

F.O.O.L

Have you ever posted anything on here that doesn't include an insult?

You're a know it all with little knowledge of anything.

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
looks like it's over 5k overpriced!

If it's 5k over priced then your 182 is worth the same as a bag of mini eggs.

I've a bit overpriced, but as far as i'm concerned, it's a good price, i want to see the prices going up! Look at what the Sagaris owners have done; 2 yrs ago they were worth 30k, now there worth 35-45k!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Have you ever posted anything on here that doesn't include an insult?

You're a know it all with little knowledge of anything.

i was just replying to a FOUL comment made to one of my posts, no doubt you didnt notice that "as usual"!

Ive told you before mind your own business and stop commenting on my posts where your point of view is not wanted; GET THE MESSAGE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
If it's 5k over priced then your 182 is worth the same as a bag of mini eggs.

I've a bit overpriced, but as far as i'm concerned, it's a good price, i want to see the prices going up! Look at what the Sagaris owners have done; 2 yrs ago they were worth 30k, now there worth 35-45k!

the fact is i paid a fraction of the price of a 182 so if mine is worth £1000 im still quids in, dont bother me at all!

How many sagaris have sold at this so called 35-45k price? lets all hype up the 182 and hopefully people would start paying "1-2k" more LOL

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Matt your consistent as clock work with regard to insults.

Ive never read anything you have posted thats been helpful.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i was just replying to a FOUL comment made to one of my posts, no doubt you didnt notice that "as usual"!

Ive told you before mind your own business and stop commenting on my posts where your point of view is not wanted; GET THE MESSAGE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

At 25, i've forgotten more than you know.

I'm also the youngest accredited assessor in Britain. (be careful that willy might hit you in the face).

You're a silly person who needs to look at his own posts.

Back away from the keyboard.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
At 25, i've forgotten more than you know.

I'm also the youngest accredited assessor in Britain. (be careful that willy might hit you in the face).

You're a silly person who needs to look at his own posts.

Back away from the keyboard.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Status
Not open for further replies.