ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 ground clearance at Rally GB

V6 255 Illiad Blue

I want to bring the VEE to the Rally GB this year but my experience of it grounding all the time gives me the fear. Has anyone brought a VEE to a rally in wales at all. Any problems with it?????

V6 255 Illiad Blue

WINNER, what SSs did you go to? Im concerned as i have a few lanes local to me where i have nailed the lower skirt at 30-40 and my memories of getting to stages is that they were well cambered with ridges and lots of humps. did you drive in at normal speed(30-50mph) or did you have to take it steady?

I did the stages around Builth Wells & Forest 17 & 18. Cant say exactly, it is 12 months ago. I have lots of trouble with skirt touching around my local lanes & forecourts and have changed the under apron for a kevlar piece but it still gets well scratched. Part of owning a V6.