ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Lake district Easter Mini Meet pics

Had a blast out on Sunday up to Keswick and back via Ullswater with Bryan (silver V6 and John Porsche 911). Weather was great! Spotted a few 172's and 182s around the area too.

DSCF5994.gif

DSCF5999.gif

DSCF6000.gif

DSCF6003.gif

DSCF6004.gif

DSCF6008.gif

DSCF6010.gif

DSCF6013.gif

DSCF6016.gif

DSCF6021.gif

DSCF6025.gif

DSCF6026.gif

Golf R soon...
Some great shots there, love both the liquid and titanium, both great colours for a Vee.

Nice Porsche 911 too.

Clio 182 Trophy
Awesome ! Shame I couldnt attend this one.

Excellent weather for it, I bet it was busy up and around Keswick, Tourist season up here now.

Awesome ! Shame I couldnt attend this one.

Excellent weather for it, I bet it was busy up and around Keswick, Tourist season up here now.

It was really busy. Lots of accidents too along the way - mostly involving carvans a.k.a Road Terrorists!

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Cracking pics Matt.

Gutted I couldn't come along!! :(

Hopefully the weather will be decent this weekend.......

Great pics as always Matt - hopefully I won't be busy for the next one you organise :eek:

I vote the next one is closer Preston direction for a change - maybe Rivington area or something?

Em :)