ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Meet Pics

LY V6 with Recaros
A few pics form yesterdays V6 South meet at Hever. Had a pretty good turnout!

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1808.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

Edit: Don't know what's happened with the picture quality, it looks shocking! :(

Ph 1 172
the ph1 v6 with the carbon bonnet is the tits..love the black lights as well..was that just take the casing off and paint the back of them black or is it a company that supplys them?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks like an almighty meet !! Nice pics...

:cool:

A few pics form yesterdays V6 South meet at Hever. Had a pretty good turnout!

Edit: Don't know what's happened with the picture quality, it looks shocking! :(

Photobucket is the answer you're looking for there.

Flickr is SO much better !!

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Love Vees :) But not a fan of those massive spoilers.

Looks best standard imo.

DCi 100
3490 ED <3

The front end splitter makes it look beefy and scarey as fook, the perfect image of a V6 IMO!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
How did u cope going down the lanes? I hate driving them lanes at the weekend as you get all the "hever" drivers as we call them, all going slow as fook looking for the castle... :mad:

Italian 3.2 V6
dont like the huge c**k spoiler and splitter.. ruins them..

other than that looks fantastic! love the LY ones.

ST
disagree... plus the v6 already has plenty of one off colours to itself lol.

Hmm not really.

Sounds like your singing from Ali's hymn book!

And again not really, it was myself that originally said that to him as we were never a fan of LY to start with and on the R26/R27 it looked rather pony as the cars didn't have the lines to carry it off all IMHO of course ;)

ST
Didn't include the 182 in my above post matey, tho yours and only yours suited it..all the rest were/are pisch..LOL

Clio v6
How did u cope going down the lanes? I hate driving them lanes at the weekend as you get all the "hever" drivers as we call them, all going slow as fook looking for the castle... :mad:

Fun. :)

The locals were most polite.

"Take the next sharp left" Silly sat nav wasn't aware of what car it's in. lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

FLOL! Which way did you all come in from? through Bough Beech or Edenbridge?

LY V6 with Recaros

Very polite, we even had some posh chap join in with us until we realised we wasn't part of his wedding party pmsl!

Roads seemed to be ok, although I was going pretty slow myself as I had no idea where I was going and some of them weren't wide enough to get 2 cars past!

Turning left out that very sharp turning was embarrassing haha! The locals must have thought we were all idiots taking up the other side of the road to get out!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Does the person who owes the Silver Ph1 V6 without the CF bonnet live towards Bristol?... saw one on the opposite side of the road of me doing down the M4 y'day around 4.30ish?.