ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 pics

Took the car out today and thought I'd take some pics as i have recently given it a major polish and wax session.

The local chicken poo power station

PICT0067.gif

A Max power effort

PICT0086.jpg

Four that I've messed around with

PICT0054.gif

PICT0093.gif

PICT0069.gif

PICT0084.gif

Renault Clio v6 MK2
Lovely photoshoping effects there.

Took mine out for a ride today aswell, luckly someone flagged me down as speed camera round the corner, iwas dong next to 100 as well ! i hit 60 literally as i saw the camera.

Thank you white van driver then if you ever see this!

I also love them hardcore waxing / polishing sessions, do you put the wax on the wheels aswell to stop the break dust build up ? tedious but well worth it !
makes cleaning them for next 2-3months easy.

I got bad stone chips on front of mine, being black aswell.
hows your's ?

Tom

Cheers :D

I thought it would probably be a good idea to give it a serious clean as I don't think it was waxed before and any dirt was sticking really badly. I washed it with Autoglym shampoo and then chamois it off. Thought it might be a good idea to polish it so used Autoglym super resin polish, I then put a couple of coats of Harly wax on. Now all that has been done a quick clean and wipe should do the job.

The dirt cant get a bite now so washes off really easily. I have tried waxing the wheels and will wait to see if that helps, I haven't really been out much in the last week. Stone chips aren't too bad at all but the car has only done 2800 miles. I'm thinking of putting amourfend on but want to buy a couple of metres to play with first. Otherwise I think that chips will become a nightmare.

Renault Clio v6 MK2
Im going to have the front on mine resprayed in the summer then put some amour guard on it because it it stands, it looks like it has been on a rally !