ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 replica

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
maybe he cant run or insure the real V6 so thought f**k it buy one someones made a rep n make it actually look like one

03 RS clio 172 flameR
maybe he wants to get it looking like v6 rep, then race some fool for some bet, then when he looses and says, its only a rep, then asks for a rematch a week later for pink slips and pulls out the REAL v and f***s him up! now that would be good

Not a 320d
maybe he wants to get it looking like v6 rep, then race some fool for some bet, then when he looses and says, its only a rep, then asks for a rematch a week later for pink slips and pulls out the REAL v and f**ks him up! now that would be good

Lol thats insane. Do it ! :eek:

Vantage
Image039-1.jpg

how did they move the petrol tank?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
PMSL @ this! Love how the real one is claimed to be mint...Certatinly looks that way :dead:

clio v6, replica, pickup
I'll get it out an clean it just for you and then you can see how mint it really is... Notice I said mint, not clean,
And I'm not gonna piss my money up the wall with the rep,just wanted a runaround and thought this would b a twist :), and just noticed with my avatar, shoulda read v6, rep, hilux
I've already explibed all the reasons for why I bought the rep, I'll hope the vee is on the road next summer, but this year, the truck and the boat racing took over and I really didn't have the money

clio v6, replica, pickup
Wat??
See call me weired but I don't understand the issue
The truck, tows the boat and is horrid to drive, ever driven 37' mudterrains on the road and you'd know
The vee, is lush to drive but very expensive, and a two seater with no boot isn't always practical
It's a £500 run around I became a member of this forum to try and get advice to get it looking better,
And all I've done is caused alot of contiversey and confusion LOL

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fella! LOL, Come off it...Anyone who owns a vee would NEVER be seen dead near, or driving a replica!!!

Never above 25mpg
Do what you think is right to rectify it mate. You might end up with something smart instead of something awful :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yes, and I don't think you're the only one confused my friend.

clio v6, replica, pickup
Fella! LOL, Come off it...Anyone who owns a vee would NEVER be seen dead near, or driving a replica!!!

Why not?
It is rough, admitadely, but it's a run around, maybe I prioritize wrong but I needed an everyday car, this was cheap, and throught the petrol and insurance I'll save on the truck it will pay for itself? Seemed a no brainer to me,

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Enough of the hate towards this guys car, some people simply cannot afford the inital purchase cost or even insurance for a v6 so it makes sense buying a replica. It can make an interesting project.

Mate if you truely like the car go ahead and fix what is needed to improve it, I posted a list of my ideas before so check them out :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I don't understand all the bad feeling towards this guy on here? He seems to have a thing for anything with an engine and not have a snobbish attitute about it thats all. Yes, lots of the users on here hate reps, but surely it can't be that hard to understand.

Ah well, I look forward to any updates, I'm quite interested to see what you'll make of it.

It seems to be no one reads the rules anymore. :rolleyes:

"Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point)."

;)

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
It seems to be no one reads the rules anymore. :rolleyes:

"Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point)."

;)

Does look like some of them are illiterate. ;)

Titanium 182
Leave off the dude, at least he isn't claiming it looks "Sik" and his pickup is f**king awesome cool !

alien green rs133
i think it looks alright to bo fair.

maybe you can get someone like image to make a custom offset wheel to fill the arches. dropped on coilies will look pretty good imo

keep us posted.

(most of cliosport are critical if its not detailed every 5 mins and running reccomended mods. turini's recaro's h&r's to name a few... )

03 RS clio 172 flameR
well all those giving him s**t will be pissed when he atends the next clio meet and does this:

SB+Maverick+429.jpg

be on a serious note
this guy has come on here asking for advise and though all the s**t people have give him he has stayed chilled. and unlike some newcomers iv seen on here like that guy with the 19" sunstrip, who just start going metal saying all are cars are s**t, hes just stayed chilled, proving he isnt a dick, yet people still treat him like one.

Titanium 182
FFS Hutchie, needs silvervisions !

we need more "cba to mod" members :rasp: they're way cooler.

Ps. H'agree with the above.

Coupe/Defender V8
Why not?
It is rough, admitadely, but it's a run around, maybe I prioritize wrong but I needed an everyday car, this was cheap, and throught the petrol and insurance I'll save on the truck it will pay for itself? Seemed a no brainer to me,

What the forum old timers are actually trying to say is - don't listen to them at all. Can't believe some of the snobbish attitudes from some members in particular.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think you'll find it was one of the oldest members who was upset at his car mate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol. Ok fair enough you wanted to save cash...I agree 1.2's are cheap to run and insure...So why spend money on it...I bet with all the work it's equate to about the value of your 'real' v6!!!

ST1050, 320d
man some people on here need to chill out. like the guy says, he already has a vee so why bother with all the "why not just get a real one" comments. its not like hes making you drive it so whats the point in bitching?

like other more constructive people have said, wheels with big offset, coilovers and it might not look so bad tbh

Clio v6
Madlymodified live up to the name and stick a v8 in the rep just for the fun of it. :)

More importantly let me know what number the proper vee has inside.

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
The best v6 rep Ive seen was a guy down the road from me. He put a hell of a lot of work in to it. Used all v6 stuff where he could. Think he solved the rear wheel issue by getting special spacers from France. Cost him £250 iirc.