ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 replica

clio v6, replica, pickup
lol. Ok fair enough you wanted to save cash...I agree 1.2's are cheap to run and insure...So why spend money on it...I bet with all the work it's equate to about the value of your 'real' v6!!!

ok, its a 1.6 as stated... did have a 1.2 i was breaking
also... i paid £500 for it as is
didnt spend the money on it myself
its odd, becuase half of you seem to understand, the other half seem confused
anyway, last i really talk of it now
BACK ON TOPIC :rasp:
spacers have been ordered for the car, so lets see what happens from there

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why do you want to know that?? Don't belive me then LOL

James is custodian for the v6clio website. Hence why's he's asking. i think we may need to see a pic of you topless, spread over the bonnet of the vee for proof!

It's the Ollie test!;)

clio v6, replica, pickup
James is custodian for the v6clio website. Hence why's he's asking. i think we may need to see a pic of you topless, spread over the bonnet of the vee for proof!

It's the Ollie test!;)

ooh fair enough
if he really does need that much proof he can PM me ;)
im not fussed what you, or anyone else belive if im honest, and although i know its only number, i just kind of feel interegated
your all welcome to your own opinions at the end of the day really arent you

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! Just get the Vee back on the road son! Being polite the Replica is an embarrassment!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I think what you've done is pretty sensible, you bought something for a bit of fun and a run around, also with some things you could tidy up to make it look better, hence lowering and spacers

I love the fact you have a real V6 in the garage as well

The fact people havent grasped yet is he bought a car which he is bound to make money on selling for £500, ITS a lot better than half the pieces of S**t I've seen on here from the bodykit brigade, which have spent 1000's on

For the money you cant go wrong, well done for trying to save it from looking chavy, get the wheels spacered, lowered on coilovers (if you want to spend the money ofcourse) and get some dual optic headlights (think there is some for sale atm)

I was hoping you would post pics as nobody seemed to read (in the first few pages) a part of your post where you said I have the real one in the garage :D very sneaky

clio v6, replica, pickup
I think what you've done is pretty sensible, you bought something for a bit of fun and a run around, also with some things you could tidy up to make it look better, hence lowering and spacers

I love the fact you have a real V6 in the garage as well

The fact people havent grasped yet is he bought a car which he is bound to make money on selling for £500, ITS a lot better than half the pieces of S**t I've seen on here from the bodykit brigade, which have spent 1000's on

For the money you cant go wrong, well done for trying to save it from looking chavy, get the wheels spacered, lowered on coilovers (if you want to spend the money ofcourse) and get some dual optic headlights (think there is some for sale atm)

I was hoping you would post pics as nobody seemed to read (in the first few pages) a part of your post where you said I have the real one in the garage :D very sneaky

Finally someone exactly on my wave length :D
what youve suggested is exactly what im doing
and i know, i took a while for anyone to ask about the real one
i love clios and think wheter its a 1.2 or a v6, for small little cars there great to drive
i will endevour to try and now steer this thread away from.. why dont you scrap you little run around
too actually keeping you guys updated as to where im going with it
cheers
chris

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Interested to see how this turns out. About time someone making a v6 rep actually paid attention to the details required. And for £500 you can't really go wrong - the kits are around that price anyway aren't they?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
think its a great idea,

a good rep will will be worth alot more than standard, but making a rep is even more expensive expensive,
however a car with (possibly) the most expensive part done, but not convincing enough to up the value is a possible gold mine. so long as you know what a proper v6 looks like, you could turn it into a very nice rep easily,

i think its a great idea, since winters rolling around and most of the v6s are hibernating, and rnt the most pocket saving or practical cars. good luck mate.

and please please get a sticker saying 'my other ones a real one'
give a flying f**k if anyone believes you will still be funny, and true.

or paint them both the same colour and get very similar plates for both.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Fair play for owning a Ph1 vee...good choice!!!! What I dont understand though, is why are you asking what can be done to make you Rep look better?? Surely if you have a real one you should know pretty much exactly what needs to be done to look decent?

Clio 172
i know how it feels with everyones 'opinions' :(
6129_230621695509_538010509_7777966.jpg