ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 rolled back into railway sleeper

muz

big fat japanese bus
rear discs cool and shrink - thus handbrakes that are just on can let go really easily, the only advantage drums ever had

CTR EK9 turbo
Dansta said:
wHATS A RAILWAY SLEEPER?

It's the 'Number 83' with 5 V8 triple-turbo maxi 900000000000000 hp engines in....

My handbrake failed on my ph1 172 and it drove itself into the garage door setting off it's alarm in the process. :(

Renault Clio v6 MK2
R Andy said:
Very sorry to see the damage to your rear bumper :(.

Agree front end is terrible for stone chips ... after 10k miles mine looks like it's been sandblasted in places :(. I'm expecting to have to get it resprayed every 18 months or so if I want to keep the chips under control.

And yes ... the tank/gauge is totally non-linear. First half takes most of the time, then the next quarter is a bit faster, and the last quarter goes in a matter of miles.

Yes i also now have that sand blased look on the front. Someone said to me the otherday, 'what you been doing, rallying it'.

And i completly agree with you about the last quarter in the tank, once u see it on the last 3 lines (if u know what i mean), head straight to fuel station cuz u have like 10-15mins left beforre its gone.

any idea why this is ?