ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Spoiler or Cup Spoiler? **Pic Request**

Clio 172 Mk2
Am just wondering which spoiler to go for a V6 Mk2 or a Clio 182 cup spoiler. Which do you think will look best on a sliver 172.

Also if any one has any pics of ether spoiler on a 172 can you post them on this page so I can have a look. Thank you.

Burgandy 174 sport t
only pics I have of mine and next to a standard 172 spoiler to ee the diff

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
go for the v6 :)

standardlights2.gif

standardlights1.gif

Chocolate Bar™
hmmm u see to me the cup spoiler looks too bubbly, where as the vee, if fitted properly has a nicer line. both look nice on the right car however :)

MKIII 138
cup spoiler is a nice design and fits with th car imo, trophy/v6 spoiler may have better highspeed stability ? but either way the cups does look better.

Clio 172 Mk2
The V6 one looks mint and the Cup looks good 2 I just wish the back light in the cup spoiler was clear and not RED think it makes it look a little cheap some how. What doe you guys & girls recon?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i used to think that myself about the cup spoiler, but i think it matches the std rear lights better than a black/clear light and love the spoiler now i've got one

Clio 172 Mk2
Thanks for all your impute guys they both look good any one got a V6 spoiler for sale??????

Chocolate Bar™
Matty Baby said:
middo wer u got ure sides they standard 182 skirts?? oh and if ya dont mind how much??

pm'd u mate :)

if you want a v6 spoiler, you really do have to keep your eye out, they done come up that much (there were far more cups made than v6's) try places like cliospares in wolverhampton, they had a couple of silver vees in last time i popped up

R20GRC - i do agree the vee looks better on the black, but as said previously i think they brake lights a bit nicer on the vee, would prob look better if you could tint it somehow? cup does look good, really its just whatever you can get your hands on :)

VaVa
Cup spoiler.

V6 spoilers look s abit stuck on and don't seem to line up right for some reason. Cup spoiler follows the lines of the car.

AND a Cup spoiler, although still hard, will be easier to get hold of than a V6 one and cheaper too.

C

Cupster

Cup spoiler if you keep the standard rear lights as the red,red combo look good.

If you get a V spoiler change the lights to smoked IMO.

Both are great looking spoilers though the standard 172/182 one is gash.