ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

v6 spoiler

Monaco Blue 172
Just got my v6 spoiler today, but haven't really had chance to have a look at it yet. But I know its not supplied with the washer jet or brake light. Will these just fit striaight off my authentique strip spoiler into the v6 spoiler?? Cheers

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
If the Authentique spoiler is the same as the 172 spoiler, the washer jet and light will be fine. You'll need to pull the washer pipe quite a way though and have loads of patience when trying to fit the pipe to the jet.

Last edited:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
They're the same as on a 172/182/Dynamique spoiler. I'm not sure qht an Authentique spoiler is so don't know if this would fit.

i thought ud have problem with v6 spoilers on a non sport or 172 etc.

when u lift the boot open dont the spoiler catch. hmm well thats wat i got told, i duno. :)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
You do have a problem with the V6 spoiler touching the roof. The paint work on mine is wrecked. Middo must have the only one that doesn't touch. They do physically fit though.

Monaco Blue 172
fungusman said:
well you have one - try it!
"but haven't really had chance to have a look at it yet" - The most constructive comment I have ever heard..... when i av just posted this!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
ur spoiler you got on now a red brake light? as they are dif to the 172 1's so just give it a try lol

Chocolate Bar™
len_beach said:
You do have a problem with the V6 spoiler touching the roof. The paint work on mine is wrecked. Middo must have the only one that doesn't touch. They do physically fit though.

he used too :( since they fitted me new boot it doesnt line up properly and so touches, however this is only in hot weather, must be summit to do with the boot struts expanding

BMW M135i
The authentique washer jet is completely different to the 172/dynamique spoiler one, the authentique washer is sqaure and the 172/dynamique one is round.
Brake light is a different shape too.

Short answer no they won't fit the V6 spoiler.