ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 spotted east of Edinburgh V6 00 REN

GR7

Shiny red R32
I saw this lovely V6 today at the motorbike racing, east of Edinburgh and the owner lives at
Danderhall near Edinburgh but I don't know if he's a member on here or not!

NorthEastEF7Oct100-V6.jpg

NorthEastEF7Oct012-V6.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Edinburgh = V6 hoorahhh!

Sure i have seen this near Edinburgh zoo, and i think it used to have a carbonfibre bonnet, and still has the lexus lights. Mint Mint car!, but i agree the lights are a no go.

Nice spotting! :)

GR7

Shiny red R32
That's the first blue one I have been right up close to and the lights looked fine to me!:cool:

Nice car & reg plate - V30 REN is on the dvla site for not much money - it would look like V 3.0 REN (if you put a snidey dot in)

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Know where the new royal infirmary is? Its just basically up the hill from there.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Orite kool, there's a V6 kicking about near Raceland... if u no where that is, kinda near Niddrie, its always in a garage... maybe same one, and he or she works there.

Not a Clio anymore.....
Its owned by a lady who I used to work with at a company in Heriot-Watt research park but she may have sold it on by now. I always had a good look round it in the work car park each day!!

Lovely motor.