ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V6 spotted east of Edinburgh V6 00 REN

GR7

Shiny red R32
I saw this lovely V6 today at the motorbike racing, east of Edinburgh and the owner lives at
Danderhall near Edinburgh but I don't know if he's a member on here or not!

NorthEastEF7Oct100-V6.jpg

NorthEastEF7Oct012-V6.jpg

V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Edinburgh = V6 hoorahhh!

Sure i have seen this near Edinburgh zoo, and i think it used to have a carbonfibre bonnet, and still has the lexus lights. Mint Mint car!, but i agree the lights are a no go.

Nice spotting! :)

GR7

Shiny red R32
That's the first blue one I have been right up close to and the lights looked fine to me!:cool:

Nice car & reg plate - V30 REN is on the dvla site for not much money - it would look like V 3.0 REN (if you put a snidey dot in)

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  LY182
Know where the new royal infirmary is? Its just basically up the hill from there.

V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Orite kool, there's a V6 kicking about near Raceland... if u no where that is, kinda near Niddrie, its always in a garage... maybe same one, and he or she works there.

Not a Clio anymore.....
Its owned by a lady who I used to work with at a company in Heriot-Watt research park but she may have sold it on by now. I always had a good look round it in the work car park each day!!

Lovely motor.