ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Tucked up. Winter hack bought.

Petrol Blue 182.
Yup. I bought a 323i Sport Touring manual to hack around in for the winter.

Slidey Slidey.

9950548173_cfe2102b4a_z.jpg

323 5 by couzens1989, on Flickr

9950444214_85b0142467_z.jpg

323 4 by couzens1989, on Flickr

9950450086_3a679c50d7_z.jpg

323 3 by couzens1989, on Flickr

9950454616_f8256f0f4c_z.jpg

323 2 by couzens1989, on Flickr

9950571233_73f91c5244_z.jpg

323 1 by couzens1989, on Flickr

I quite like that, needs M3 mirrors though (even if it is a winter wagon)

I drive mine in all weathers (apart from ice/snow) ball of steel yo!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
That looks mint! Can't say that I am a BMW fan but that's cool and it'll be fun kind of.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Is that any more capable in winter than the Vee?

Nice car, looks clean. Just cant see it being any more useful. Unless you want to put sledges in the back

Petrol Blue 182.
Is that any more capable in winter than the Vee?

Nice car, looks clean. Just cant see it being any more useful. Unless you want to put sledges in the back

Doesn't need to be usefull or more capable then the Vee. Don't want to add miles to the Vee and if you know how to drive, snow isn't a problem.

Petrol Blue 182.
Paid £1300 for it. Needs a few things though. Tires, oil change and tax the end of this month.

Drives lovely, sounds great under load also.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love it! Utterly mental buying one for the winter but enjoy!

330i. E30 Touring.
I love it! Utterly mental buying one for the winter but enjoy!

Why mental for winter?

It snows about three days a year down here, and on those three days, the touring will be a million times better to drive than a Vee.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why mental for winter?

It snows about three days a year down here, and on those three days, the touring will be a million times better to drive than a Vee.

Yeah, we get proper snow though. A rwd car wouldn't get up my hill on standard tyres.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I have a set of winter tyres for this in the marketplace if your interested.

Petrol Blue 182.
So I fell asleep yesterday after noon for a few hours, wake up to find the touring gone! My dad nicked it to do a tip run ffs!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbf i drove the Aston all through last winter and will be through this winter, even spending most my time living down in Leek where it snows ALOT! i didnt crash and die

S4 Avant
tbf i drove the Aston all through last winter and will be through this winter, even spending most my time living down in Leek where it snows ALOT! i didnt crash and die

Leek is bleak in the winter.

Ashbourne's not much better, we were completely cut off from work back in March.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
luckly the OH at the time borrowed a new discovery from work so we were OK, but yeah its mental ive never seen anything like it bespite only living half an hour up the road.

172, Tiguan
Set of winter tyres on my old BM the other year and it was great and we get decent snow up here. The Tiguan has snow tyres on it now, I can't wait to try and get that stuck.