ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 undertray

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
it isnt worth much due to the damage, 10 quid? i cant see any retail money paying v6 owner want to fit this to there car

could collect asap

Last edited:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
it isnt worth much due to the damage, 10 quid? i cant see any retail money paying v6 owner want to fit this to there car

could collect asap

FLOL. Seriously. Have you seen the retail prices on replacement parts for a Vee?

If it does the job with larger washers and is clearly out of sight being underneath the car - it will be worth a LOT more than that - damaged or not.

D.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I've had a few offers so far, I'll prob just let it run see what happens, I also have a half dead rear pilot sport too!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
True, the tyres worth Feck all to be fair, my mate wants to put it on his drifter and kill it but someone with a vee might need a spare

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Campus 1*2
Someone should have sent a PM rather than dealing on an open forum. lol might have got themselves a bargain! When i say someone, i mean absinthe/snakebite

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Someone should have sent a PM rather than dealing on an open forum. lol might have got themselves a bargain! When i say someone, i mean absinthe/snakebite

thanks for advice i'ii try that next time, only buy if cheap and from past experience if u wait u always get at the right price!

no bids on ebay LOL

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Apart from the usual goon all i can think of is the poor b*****d who's now the new owner of No:74 sat there reading that advert lol

Still, ill offer £16 & a pack of HobNobs