ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver Heater Speed Help?

Suzuki SV1000S
Not a major issue but the heater fan in my car works on 1 and 2 but not 3 - anyone know what I need to fix this.. cheers

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
this happened on my rt mate...it was the power to the motor under the windscreen...get the wipers off then the scuttle then bend your arm to a funny shape...wiggle the plug and it should be ok

Suzuki SV1000S
That sounds like a mission dude - Will you be at pod on the 29th either of you, could show me then perhaps

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I have the same problem i my Valver, and i have had it in my old 1.2. In the old one it was the resistance for the heating fan, which caused it!!! (It is located on the side of the fan-motor, and it has a littile handle on it, so all you have to do is click it loose and pull). I suspect this to be a general problem on mk. 1 Clios!!!

Suzuki SV1000S
dalla said:
I have the same problem i my Valver, and i have had it in my old 1.2. In the old one it was the resistance for the heating fan, which caused it!!! (It is located on the side of the fan-motor, and it has a littile handle on it, so all you have to do is click it loose and pull). I suspect this to be a general problem on mk. 1 Clios!!!

So is this something that can be reached from inside the car? behind the heater panel?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
george it is how i have said above...it is below the scuttle....piece of piss to do mate...i am not mechanically minded and i did it...well easy

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
same on mine!
makes demisting interesting!

its low down on the list of jobs tho, ( big list! )

at pod hopefully too!