ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver in the Countryside. [13 Pics]

Fiesta ST
Finally, some decent pictures instead of just ones on my drive. Lol. I did kinda go crazy and took too many, so these are my favourite ones. :)

Just a quick wash and dry, no waxing or polishing this time.

Cheers.

---

CS_side_3.jpg

CS_side_1.jpg

CS_side_2.jpg

CS_reflection_1.jpg

CS_rear_1.jpg

CS_arty_front_2.jpg

CS_front_1.jpg

CS_arty_front_1.jpg

CS_angle_1.jpg

CS_angle_2.jpg

CS_rear_2.jpg

CS_low_1.jpg

CS_low_front_1.jpg

Looks in better condition than my 2001 1.2 16v! Is that a standard Renault colour or has it had a respray in Ford Imperial Blue?

Fiesta ST
Thanks for the comments.

Aye it's Rich's old Valver mate. Alex, yeah it's been resprayed in Imperial Blue. :)

Cheers again! :)

Clio 1.4 '95 RT
Sweet motor mate, loveing the skirts as well, reckon if you sprayed the 16v in silver or chrome or something would match them riiiiims.
Ali

1.8 8v RSi
omg i'd be dripping if i was female lol....what sideskirts have you got on there? where did you get them from?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Phoenix, if I remember right they are le mans skirts and uber rare, Djw Dave was after a pair a while ago.

Glad to see you're keeping it mint mate :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
looks ok......sorry to put a downer on it but the wheels look terrible imo, apart from that it is a very very nice car, just needs different wheels

Fiesta ST
Wow thanks guys. :)

Phoenix, I can try and look through the receipts and see where they came from for you?

Freebone, that's alright mate a few people don't really like them. However, I will be changing them back to the old one's in a few months time anyway. :)

Cheers again everyone.