ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver question

Ren Clio 1.8 16v
hay all,

i got my gorgeous lil vavler pic below but ive notice sumin there wat seems to be a button on the end of my wiper stalk? any 1 no wot it does or should do if any thing? see i wana put my boot pop to it :D wat is it??

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mondeo TDCI 130
the little button is to change the display for the on board computer! mine hasnt got one, not sure if any of them did, someone will know Edde??...................................

Ren Clio 1.8 16v
ahh on bord comp ayy kinky hows work ? how do i no if i shud have it
i o its the one wid abs ad leatha ad all that speakin of which i need a drivers mirror :S the heater in it dont work ne more lol but back to the button ne one got ne info on it cos i cant find much out on it

Mondeo TDCI 130
go and turn the ignition on, press the button and see if the display changes in the clocks!!!

1.8 Civic EX
don't do anything....

that I know of it does in the 19 16v but they just used the same wiper stalk for Clio 16v's...it does 100% nowt...

someone will be along soon to confirm tho no-doubt

Ren Clio 1.8 16v
oo good news recon the mite have the same wires frm the stalk im have to look into the 19 16v to see about that one thn

Fiesta ST
I thought it was for the immobiliser. For like "re-programming" the code. I'm sure that's what the handbook says it's for...

S2000
In a 19 16v it operated the trip computer thing, but on a clio its only used if you need to input the the immobiliser code - thats explained in the handbook.

PHS 1 172 SILVER
me and my friend frank has 1 in our cars its nothink its just there to make you think is somethink inportant it did my head in for a while till i knew what it was lol :D