ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver vs 182 Cup *pics* (no 56k)

1.8 Civic EX
  1.8 Civic EX

Cheers guys, I must admit the eyebrows look hell-of-a-lot better with the angel eyes than they did on the standard headights. I have the cover for the wing mirror and the paint, just not got round to doing it yet. Really want to as it looks a bit odd at the mo.

(Just incase you were wondering the phone is a Samsung D500)

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 22 March 2005
The eyebrows on the valver dont even look that bad!!! :eek:

Agreed!

Pug 306 GTi-6

Valver looks very nice m8, so does rolls.

Some little sh*t stole one of my mirror covers, renault were gonna charge £20+vat so I bought a set of M3s from ebay for £30, lol

1.8 Civic EX

Good Spot 182_Blue...

Cheers Bazzeray, I wiped my mirror out totaly so had to decide weather to get a standard one or m3, dtm, etc, aftermarket one, took some time but I actually prefer the standard ones

Vee dub

When I read you had gone to pick up Rolls, I thought you meant lunch! lol

Lovely valver mate

Tom

1.8 Civic EX

cheers guys. when I was having a look at the 182 I decided I really wanted one but the slight issue of not having enough money to get one stopped me. still love my valver tho.....

that valver looks lovely.

i think the front of the valver looks soooo much better than the 182, but the back of the 182 looks nicer.

both lovely cars!!!!

megane coupe F7R

Valver looks mint mate. 182 jus looks like any other but still nice. Nice camera phone pic too. What phone is it?

1.8 Civic EX

Cheers :D

The phone is samsung d500.

Was quite amusing as the guy was more interested in my valver than his 182 or even my dads rolls (which was the main reason we were there) lol..

impressive pics for a camera fone.. mmm loving the naples... mk1 clios look so mean from the front.. how bright are those angel eyes??

1.8 Civic EX

Sorry Jay never been to south mimms. and the angel eyes.....side lights aint too bright at all but head light and full beam are fine. Still having issues lining them up, I adjust them every weekend just dont seem to get it right.