ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valvers a nightmare

CLIO VAN 1.2
just thought i would share my dissapointment that i am having with my clio 1.8 16v. i have had it 3 months and have already had this work done.

rear brake discs,pads and bearings, front bearings, wheel hub, fuel line track rod ends,drop links, oil pump, worm gear to the oil pump, set of wheels, inlet manifold, throttle body, steering column, clutch, lambda sensor, rear number plate lighting console, 3 bulbs throughout car, wiring on headlight, handbreak cable......

oh i love renaults there so rewarding.

nxt i have to get the rear arches de-rusted and sprayed up- anyone have an idea on how much that will cost?

CLIO VAN 1.2
You sir.....bought a nail!
I echo his comment.

With regards to the rear arches, about 250 -300 per side.

How much did you pay for the car ??
paid 1900 for it, it has piper cams, verniers chipped, it has got full service history and every mot from new its mad i normally really picky when i buy cars and it seemed spot on when i bought it first time owning a valver just seems a shame as i wanted 1 for ages and then ended up with this 172 nxt i think its annoying you buy a car you love and dont want to get rid and end up just keep spending money on it...

PHS 1 172 SILVER
its french:S most of them things went on my car but when its all done and its running good you will love it. you will always hate it when it goes wrong but when its right you will have a big smile on your face:)

clio 182 black /gold
That is a lot money and work, but when it is done it won,t need doing for a long time.