ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valvers Around Hull or Yorkshire

Is there any one that has a 16V clio in the hull or yorkshire area?? i never seen any whilst driving around and just wondered if there was any lurking in this area. Also i need a 16V bonnet and am unable to find any locally. this is very frustrating because i keep finding people selling them at resonable prices but cant get the damn things because there miles away.

Williams 2, STi N12

Kinda, come from Skipton..West Yorkshire, but live in Brighton. Should be around over Easter..where are you based?

Alright colin, im from hull but have a mk2 172, i have a mate with a spare 16v bonnet its stone chipped and has a small dent in it, but nothing that a body shop could not get rid of whilst spraying. I dont think he wants much for it. if your interested let me know and i will contact him for you.

Williams 2, STi N12

Fancy an Easter meet somewhere?? I used to go to Uni in Hull so I know of some fappin great roads out towards Willmington and Driffield!!

Ill be there on sunday, mines red with cliosport stickers in the rear side windows, Ill be keeping an eye open for more cliosport members while Im there.

172 boy could you get back in touch bout the bonnet?? ne1 alse local that has a 16v bonnet or knows some one who has could ya get in touch as i really want one