ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valvers with ABS

Has anyone got a valver with ABS?

I need to find a new ABS control unit and am wondering how common the ABS was on the 1.8 clio.

Or if anyone has just written their valver off with ABS and would like to sell me their abs computer then lets talk.

mines got it.

go to http://www.trade-it.co.ukwww.trade-it.co.uk its a local free ads paper, do a search on there under the cars spares section cos theres been one in there for sale for ages... if i get a copy and its in there i will post the number up for you.

silver valver/hybrid

mines a phase 2 dosent have ABS, but it does have the ABS wheel bearings! was a right bugger ordered some normal bearings and mechanic couldnt understand why they didnt fit!

clio 20v

yeh was an option on ph1 an 2 my J reg has got it my N reg didnt

my mate owns a reno breakers i can try find out a price an if hes got 1 which bit do u actually need

adi

try phoning neil on 07973249784. I know he was breaking a williams 3. I phoned him about 3 weeks ago and he still had some bits left.