ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee - Northampton

LY 182
Think it's the member Oldskoolbaby?

Awesome Vee I've seen before. I cheekily gave it a little blast just to see what you'd do haha. Do love your car mate.

(Was in my LY 182)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Haha The LY looked great mate. I see you again this morning going through duston too. . . . . . . . . I was in a volvo barge though :(

LY 182
I live just off the Harlestone road so I'm always heading down to work around 7.45 in the mornings. Was gonna say I didn't spot you this morning lol.

Had great fun trying to explain your car to my mate who's not really a car person. "So yeah, it's a Clio like mine, just a mental version".

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Funny that, I live just off the Harlestone road too.

In hind sight, if I would have known, I'd have slowed down and said Hi. I had the engine covers off so it would have all became clear to him lol

LY 182
Small word eh!

Ah it was cool we were going to that Goals place anyway so I turned off pretty quick. Knew if I'd been an idiot and tried to blast it I'd have missed the turning and have to go all the way down to the next roundabout and back lol.

If you get a spare 20 mins one evening you'll have 2 hook me up with a passenger ride.

M135i
I live just off main road, duston. It's an even smaller world.

Oldskool, still nice to see you've still got the vee. Have you gone back to volvo now too? I remember saying you had one in the past.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Gets even smaller Jimbo, thats even closer to me. lmao

Yeah still got the vee. I did put it on the market not so long ago but that was only because I had the opportunity of getting Tom Walkingshaw's old vee. And yes, I've gone back down the volvo route as a daily. Me and my girlfriend are expecting now so a nice family car in the form of a V70R will be on its way soon . . . . . . fingers crossed lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
this world is small lol im in harpole village next to duston think iv seen the ly before is it on 2118s?