ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very loud 172cup ht53 ***great dunmow

Ford
A fair bit, need to put standard airbox back on it, And either have the espace v6 air filter or k'n'n panel filter. Front brakes hight carbon brembo disc, ferodods 2500 pads. Rear just replace with standard disc and brembo pads. And need to sort the gearbox out! I'm finding trouble getting it to first gear! But there loads more I won't to do!

Ford
Yer thanks for that mate! I've got two mates with 182 cup and a trophy in dunmow. Should meet up one weekend! But very please with my 172, need to get it in shape for the track soon!

We had 5 clios on his drive on sunday and tbf i wudn't have put up a thread if he didnt give me a thumbs up as he drove past the turn around and come after me!! I havnt seen your trophy around dunmow and im there most days.

182 Trophy
It is tucked away on the drive most days but gets a little play around in the evening npw and then and at the weekend. My o/s damper has just failed and im in need of cups to replace in the meantime :(. Do you live in dunmow then? I havent seen your Arctic around either, I see a Monaco 172 about around 5.30 sometimes and a flamer on occasions.

Whoops,should have looked at your profile, I see you're a Chelmsford lad.

Many.
Should pop round.

I live in Dunmow (By the angel), that Monaco 172 I've seen a lot too. The flamer is maybe mine? I've seen you about a couple of times. Paris is always round mine now and driving through dunmow.

182 Trophy
organis a date n we'll swing by! felst lives in bardfield so not far away. just realised paris, seen your 182 at boreham mcdonalds before, i was in the T and i heard you saying you wanted a pair of recaros for yours to a colleague, then we had a chat through the drive thru window, remember?!

Many.
Welcome round tomorrow if you don't mind braving a bit of possible rain (although I have a shelter! lol)

Hoping to get a few jobs done at last!

Ford
The cup has got a silver door! A silver bonnet and a silver bumper! Had an accident in it a few week after I've got it and have had loads to do to it but its sorted now!