ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Veyron gets pissed over by a Nova

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Complete c***s, but in fairness the Yeyron didn't indicate when about to overtake, so he was driving just as bad ;)

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Complete c**ts, but in fairness the Yeyron didn't indicate when about to overtake, so he was driving just as bad ;)

Dont blame him when hes got people like that behind him, probably just wanted to get away

Tangoed Works
Theyre only having a laugh and the veyron driver is up for a bit as well. You lot take it so seriously sometimes and Im sure most would have a go just to see how badly you can get pasted.

Mazda MX5 1.8
what a pair or t***s!

why would he bother with them? he hasnt got anything to prove.
and they are incredibly stupid if they dont realise this....

V70 d5 beast
would of loved to see the veryon fly past them afterwards lol
i think some would of tried it, just seeing how much you get beaten by wuld be well funny

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
To be fair when i saw an SLR on the motorway i tried to overtake him, he looked over, saw my mate pressed against the window with his video camera (on the way to Santa Pod) he gave us a cheeky wink, then a little wave and nailed it. Quality

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing better than seeing a supercar getting hammered up close and personal and the actual difference between us mere mortals and true hyper cars.

182BG
thats actually quite funny! yeh they are pricks but its funny watching them toy with the veyron.
I wouldn't even attempt a single overtake knowing i was driving around in a 800k+ car, so the nova does have an advantage :)

BG182®
if you watch the second vid when the bugatti is behind the chavs his just as bad as them skippin in and out of lanes. but all in all its quite funny in a wierd way :)

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
how fast is that nova?

they sound like some students or some s**t. i would of done something similar if it wasnt out of my way.

i remember trying to get past a db7 once, but then when i finally got to a duel carriage way he went for it, its like getting handed a 50cc moped!

Breaking A 172 Replica
What happens if something goes wrong with the Veyron.

There aren't too many bugatti stealers about...?

T

thecremeegg

Lol funny video, though both parties were driving like d*cks. Nova would've had the veyron in the twisties im sure :clown:

want one :(

Anyone reckon Subway could stretch his budget just a little.....?

Oh yeh.. for the guyes in the Nova... - Plebs!

Cupra
To be fair when i saw an SLR on the motorway i tried to overtake him, he looked over, saw my mate pressed against the window with his video camera (on the way to Santa Pod) he gave us a cheeky wink, then a little wave and nailed it. Quality

Haha, we had that with a TVR once on the M5. Friedly chappy that just refused to let us go past. Always with a wave though. :race:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I tried doing this once with my xr2i against a griffith 500.It was awsome watching it pull away.
I would of tried to push the veyron a bit if i saw one tbh.However if i owned a veyron i would of waited for a bit od D/C to blast it,i wouldnt overtake like that in a million pound car

ian

Honda Civic Type R
they're still a bunch of c*cks. with comments like "we own this town" i can't have any time for em. sure enough if i saw a bugatti veyron i'd stop and stare or if on a d/c or motorway i'd probably try to race it. but round town in traffic. the poor bloke was probably worried about getting rear ended or jacked. why did they have to follow him for so long. pricks like that are the reason there are so many speed cameras on the roads.

in the second vid he was probably using about 15% of the cars power to casually overtake the slower cars. i don't really think he was too concerned about the nova. granted he probably was loving the attention though once he was behind and not at risk of being crashed into by a chav

Renaultsport 220T
Not the easiest car to overtake in, considering it's left hand drive, and as wide as a bus.

I guess if you own one in this country, you'll always get idiots pulling silly overtaking/racing moves.

:S