ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VibraTechnics 172 Gearbox mount fitting

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Bought a set of mounts from a member on here but unsure if it’s all there for the gearbox mount. Can see online that there appears to be another part but I don’t have it

This is what I have

5974b234c2460051d629ef356d993a21.jpg

A pic I found on the internet

ddc91409f802d80675ea97ea0ba8a44d.jpg

Also, which way does it go? On the Vibra website they don’t have fitting instructions which is helpful

Cheers

PH2 172
Bought a set of mounts from a member on here but unsure if it’s all there for the gearbox mount. Can see online that there appears to be another part but I don’t have it

Cheers

You are missing the spacer which sits under the mount.

I was in the same boat as you, and just substituted a couple of washers, as they don`t ( or didn`t) supply the spacer separately.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
You are missing the spacer which sits under the mount.

I was in the same boat as you, and just substituted a couple of washers, as they don`t ( or didn`t) supply the spacer separately.

Sound. At least it’s nothing ridiculously specific. Been sat here for 5 mins figuring out the b*****d order[emoji23]

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
855bd9cb584cd48e3b425e7ac32002fb.jpg

a4593ef6f9a866c0991a9dd41bd1974a.jpg

7179544b185ddbab8396d789956dcbe5.jpg

I’m sure I have it the correct way now, just the gearbox spider bolt that’s being a turd. Can either of you double check this way is right and I just have to get heavy handed with the dead blow hammer to knock that little s**t in?[emoji23]