ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vids of me at crail in my cup!

The Beast MK4

Damn cant view, Aint got the correct source filter on my PC. Will get later.

Nevermind I got to see you get owned in the flesh sir! ;)
Just kidding bud, The car that amazed me on the day was that Subaru. It just fired into the distance.

BMW 330d :)

Yeah that was a quick car! Ill just have to take him on next time Im at crail! A lad upgrade should mean that I will have him!;)

Wish I had been there I would have been pulling on that Elise like a b**ch over half way, would have also been side by side with that Soarer! :devilish:

P.S mod your Cup.

Well my cup wasnt as far off as I thought and that was my first ever quarter mile so i could have def have improved on my launches. I think rather than modding my car I might buy a westfield megabusa new for £15000 which can do 0-60 in 3.4 secs and 0-100 in 7!!

;)

Fraser

Best was a 15.1 :oops:

But it was my first ever 1/4 mile event and it was roasting!

Think with a better launch and conditions i could get into the 14s quite easily!

*Modesty*;) LMFAO

And it is completely standard, straight from the showroom!

It was great fun too, what a buzz to drive like a maniac and not get into trouble with the police!

Fraser