ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viewing in the morning :)

Black Gold with cup packs
Turinis, corse or OZ ultraleggeras. Either in anthrecite or white, unsure yet
Mor elikley than not turinis

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cheeky offers f**k me off. When i was thinking about selling my 197 a month ago, i wanted £8400 which was a bargin. I had one lovely email saying how he was coming from South Wales (wasn't you was it?!) the next day to view my lovely 197 with £7700. Er no, cant you read, its £8400, actually thinking about it should have agreed a viewing, then turned him away, laughing.

Yours is a 197 though gaz and should go for around that all day, sadly my budget cannot pass £7k on this and have not got quite enough cash to venture back to a 197 otherwise I would be considering it, I am going to stay finance/loan free and go for the straight cash from my savings option. I have seen a few 05 black gold FF with cup packs going for around £5500 with similar mileage.. It's a year older so I can test the water and see what happens....
Wales is a big place Gaz, not as big as Engul-land but still houses over 2 million people. I'm cheeky, but not almost a grand off asking price cheeky :)

5k is hardly cheeky seeing the price of it is now £5295.

Those wheels are s**t though. I'd go for cup packed alloys myself.

I bet the Blueflame exhaust is probably on it's last legs too.

Are the blueflames bad then trev?
It has a liftetime guarantee and is stainless steel, providing they are galvanised properly it should last forever, or do the blueflame exhausts have a habit of cocking up? I know the Audi TT guys love the blueflame systems.

I had one on my 182, dire fit. I bought one of the first Milltek systems to replace it and the bloke who bought the Milltek system off me (after i'd sold the 182) had a Blueflame on his car and it was literally hanging off. He told me it had been repaired about three times previously.

Cheers fella I will get right under the car tomorrow and check it out mounts and all.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definite;ly the worst wheels i've ever seen on a 182 but great price and I can't help but love a clio in black!
Windows down flake popping!
5k is a bargain mate.

The wheels are not exactly to my taste to be honest, If I buy it (will let you know in 2 hours or so) The wheels will go up for sale, will post an ad here, obviously some people like them. Anyone even know what team dynamics they are?

BMW E46 330i Touring
How many threads do you need!?! ;)

Looks alright, would lose the wheels though. Anything under £5k is a pretty good price for a decent 182 at the moment.

Taking that over my Cup, must be all that sea air lad :p

Cheers Chris ;) Other than the wheels it's a very very good example, FSH loads of receipts covered 56k, 6months T+T, viewed this morning, needs new disks allround and new rubber mounts for the exhaust, got it for £4800. :) i'm a very happy bunny. Drives spot on, it's so so good to be back in a Renault sport :).

No bad for 4.8K!

It's very good, the guy got it professionally valeted this morning as well :)
He did however make me laugh as he had official RS mats in the car and claimed Renualt Cardiff charged him £120 for them, I told him if thats the case they must have saw you coming a mile off as they retail at about £40 :)
The car has only covered 800 miles since November and 5000 since the last MOT

I have had a 172, 182, 197cup, 172cup and now the 182 with cup packs... I keep my name the same so I don't forget my roots :) It was the original 172 that started my love affair with the RS clio and I never want to forget that ;)

I like the black body with black wheels look but not in that style of wheel!

As I keep saying I couldn't agree more about the wheels, I assure you once I have sourced out a new set they will be coming off, I am however surprised how many people are commenting how nice they are :dead:

a turbo'd yellow car
^^^^^ your the guy who wanted to come down from wales on the train to buy my car in cash arn't you? never rung me back! but thank you as sold for full asking price! a simple txt would of been nice thoe ;)

^^^^^ your the guy who wanted to come down from wales on the train to buy my car in cash arn't you? never rung me back! but thank you as sold for full asking price! a simple txt would of been nice thoe ;)

Not me Trev, possibly guy in the other thread, but thank you for trying to tarnish my good name here. As I said to another Englishman who thought Wales consists of farms and 20 people in a village, we house over 2.5million people.

Last edited:
  a turbo'd yellow car
Not me Trev, possibly guy in the other thread, but thank you for trying to tarnish my good name here. As I said to another Englishman who thought Wales consists of farms and 20 people in a village, we house over 2.5million people.

i know its you mate lol same name (richard) same cars you have had as your email you sent said! had to go get your mother inlaw remember ;) funny funny!

hope the 182 you got today does you well :)

happy days!

Nice buy. The Renaultsport mats were £120 quid (dunno if they've had a price drop now?) That's why I never bought them for my 182.

Right, now it's time for you to sell those alloys and get some Cup pack wheels.