ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vinyled the reg recess on the Twingo

Twingo RS Cup
Vinyled it gloss black although if things go to plan car might be gone for a Cooper S :\..brothers new car sneaks into a few pics too lol, will get some better pics this weekend.

P1030211.jpg

P1030223.jpg

These 2 have gone abit weird :S
P1030230.jpg

P1030231.jpg

P1030221.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
It makes it look like an Evo 10 a bit. :) Looks really good, especially with the Turinis and ride height.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks great fella... As said nicest Twingo I've seen too.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
very very nice, but couldn't they find a better place for the fuel filler cap? ruins the arches - never noticed it before!

Audi TT 3.2
the twingo looks really good! s3's dont really do it for me, just a little bit plain!

Chav Rocket
really nice...but am i being dumb to say where is the number plate?! i have just been drinking tho

Twingo RS Cup
love it

what the cars like for a daily drive?

Its ok..only like 7-8 miles to my work, done 18,000 miles though since i got it just over a year ago :|
That looks lovely sick! Like that very much!

How much are you after for it?
Il be trading it in mate if i get the deal i want..
very very nice, but couldn't they find a better place for the fuel filler cap? ruins the arches - never noticed it before!
If i keep it i was going to get a mould made for the filler cap to bring it flush lol

really nice...but am i being dumb to say where is the number plate?! i have just been drinking tho
In the window..until i get stopped lol
as per mate, looks stunning.
dont sell it :(
:( lol i duno, il find out tomorrow.

Thanks for all the comments too :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Was going to say you should do this when i saw pics of it on your turini's, looks great!!

clio 200
i was actually gonna paint the front of the girls twingo to match the 200

looks good to me m8, i had hers hanging on the bumped of my m8s modded fiesta st the other night, gr8 handling little cars easily as much fun as the 200 or my old st on a twisty b road

Twingo RS Cup
Was going to say you should do this when i saw pics of it on your turini's, looks great!!

Thanks mate!
i was actually gonna paint the front of the girls twingo to match the 200

looks good to me m8, i had hers hanging on the bumped of my m8s modded fiesta st the other night, gr8 handling little cars easily as much fun as the 200 or my old st on a twisty b road

Yeah mate..totally love the handling and looks..just wish they made it abit more powerful tbh.