ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viper induction kit!!!!!!

clio sport 172
Just bought myself a pipercross viper induction kit,but had my head under the bonnet all afternoon looking for a place to put the cold air feed anybody got 1 of these or any1 have any ideas wer to take the hose?I no i gota cut a hole sumwer but wer is the question!!!
Cheers

clio sport 172
Ye it's mk2 ph2 172 ye was lookin at that today putting it by my towin pin but it's gettin it down there lol sumone has put a rad in my way lol. Think it's a bumper off job over the week end.

LY 200
You'll get the cold air feed where it needs to be but with great difficulty unless you take the bumper off iirc.......As for cutting a hole why not leave it dangling at the bottom of the bumper!? Thats where mine sits!

Its been some time since i fitted my BMC with CAF but it took me and my pal nearly an hour to get the air feed where it needed to be....

clio sport 172
You'll get the cold air feed where it needs to be but with great difficulty unless you take the bumper off iirc.......As for cutting a hole why not leave it dangling at the bottom of the bumper!? Thats where mine sits!

Its been some time since i fitted my BMC with CAF but it took me and my pal nearly an hour to get the air feed where it needed to be....

ye spoke 2 the guys from pipercross them selfs they said to connect the old CAF to the viper hose :S so gona give that a whirl tomorrow

clio 172/Fabia vRS
I've got a viper. A mate and I spent ages trying to put the caf somewhere good. In the end it ended up attached to the standard air feed. Not much room in the engine bay to play with is there :-(

Renaul Clio 1.2
hey, i'm kinda starter here... so I was looking at this induction kit and was wondering if it would fit my car(clio 2 1.2(60hp) year: 2005) and if you get any extra performance by it or just noise?

would appreciate the answer ;)

cliosport 182 cup
put mine down to the fog light, had to remove the acoustic valve and fog light but looks the part with a decent trumpet stuck in there

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ i havnt fitted a cold air feed ;) the grunt you get it ace when you floor it but its annoying after a while imo,