ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Viper on a 16v/williams!

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Well at the moment its behind the grill but yes the radiator is right next to it which doesnt help. I am gone put some heat sheild between it and the viper and run a cold air feed from the fog to the viper. But as is its alot better than an open induction kit but still makes a nice rumble:D.

clio williams, Ph1 172

you noticed how the bonnet bolts on a valver always look worn to f**k. cos the bonnet has to come off for like every little job hehe

Clio 182 w/ cup packs

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 30 October 2003

you noticed how the bonnet bolts on a valver always look worn to f**k. cos the bonnet has to come off for like every little job hehe

Yeah cuz its gay and opens the WRONG way!lol I mean its ok on a 1975 850cc Renault 5, but they must have realised that its just not a good idea on these kind of cars!!

Quote: Originally posted by Paul16V on 30 October 2003

did u have the gose made up for it?

I take it you mean hose? if so then no its just a 70mm 90 degree bend which you can buy from loads of places. Made the adaportor plate myself though!:D

Its going on the rollers on the 15th with the RSC at EP. Its got the viper, pbv, decat and magnex exhaust. Its slightly down on compresion though and i need to get the downpipe replaced as its leaking. Also probably need to have a new centre section made up as i have managed to scrap a hole in the centre box:(.

Titanium 182

steve from the pics it looks like u have a breather on the rev thing idle what ever it is lol

so wheres your breather for the oil and the head?

The rocker cover breather is the "oil and the head". I have removed the standard pipe and have just fited a breather filter directly to the case.

Titanium 182

oh i c, i was thinking about doing this

as for the rev idle thing, when i fitted the breather thing i was having the stalling/lack of air problem, do you not have this, iv now began to wonder if it was the breather being to small to let suficient air in

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Thats not too bad. and do you really feel the effects? i know you can hear them ;)

Well i had an induction kit on before and its deff better both low down and top end. Once the exhaust is fixed i should no for sure.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Thats a good price Steve. Thought the viper was between 200 and 250 plus the cost of throttle body adaptor.

Is it the correct Viper for the Clio. Looks a bit large and I would have thought if you could get one that is lees wide could run it backwards after moving the battery forward a little and run cold feed down and forwards.

Thats how Ive done my BMC but not sure if your viper width can do that.