ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Virgin Media, in my area*

Audi S1
Basically I'm wondering whats going on!

More streets have cable around my area apart from my road and a few more, im at work at the moment so i cant call them. I want to know if there planning on doing any more work as i want cable...

If any one works for virgin can you do some digging :eek:

I cant even get sky coz of the stupid council wont remove the massive trees blocking my signal... i dont want freeview!

:rolleyes:im a moaning b**ch

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Even if someone could help you...and they can't.

you haven't said where you live.

I'm guessing there is a lot of politics involved, our estate was built exactly around the time that Telewest were laying cable in all the local towns, yet they never got anywhere near the new builds cropping up. Seems odd, as you would have assumed it would be far cheaper to put it in while everything is being built, rather than digging up the roads after.

Shame really, miss having it.

Audi S1
Im fed up with all this 2mb 6 mb 8 mb... you dont get it... i get 6mb down my phone line i want virgins 20mb :)