ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vista & Ageing Gracefully

RS Clio 200
I believe there is a fix out there somewhere for this but I found this very funny. I was copying some photos to a CD using Vista itself, and it took ages. However the time on the progress indicator was funny in itself:

copy.jpg

This was the worst one and it varied wildly. I think this was about 135 years to complete! At that rate I'd have to leave the copy process to my children in my will..."all my worldly goods, and CD burn process running on my PC"...

Not a Clio
It's never been accurate in Windows for as long as I can remember! You'd think they would have fixed it by now.

yup tried copying a 48gb file yesterday the time left was reading some stupid ammount so in teh end i never bothered defraging my exchange information store

It's never been accurate in Windows for as long as I can remember! You'd think they would have fixed it by now.

In my experience, it's more stable/realistic in XP. Vista dialogue box just sits there like a dumb ass half the time scratching its head :clown: