ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VMAXX PROBLEM! HELP!!!

225 powered mk2
I was driving home the other night and somthing didnt feel quite right on the back suspension, i havnt used the car since, but today as i was doign my wheel bearing etc, i had a quick look at the rear setup, and the damper is basically hanging off!!! im sure ive seen a thread where this has happened to another member??

Question is theres a recall right? so do i ring speedbox up or vmaxx?

cheers.

Da

Less
It was an issue with the first batch, the bottom bolt basically pulls through the rubber mount.
V-Maxx rectified the issue by providing two big metal washers, that's all you need to do just ensure you do both sides.

225 powered mk2
yea thats the thread, only mine has gone the oher way! not even had them a year yet, so do i ring up speedbox?

225 powered mk2
It was an issue with the first batch, the bottom bolt basically pulls through the rubber mount.
V-Maxx rectified the issue by providing two big metal washers, that's all you need to do just ensure you do both sides.

cheers, so do i just go get two massive washers? or shall i still inform them?

225 powered mk2
I emailed speedbox on friday night, Got a reply on monday saying they would contact vmaxx on my behalf, And vmaxx would be in touch with me, Well last night my new shocks arrived :D Fast service!