ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VO54 Ffz update

clio 182
I thought to bring you all an update on my car. So I have recently had it MOT'd with only issue being the handbrake candle snapped so ive got both cableas replaced and I have had it serviced. I haven't had a single bother with the car currently sitting at 69,000 miles. As a curiosity when I do need to sell it how much do you guys think I should sell it for?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I thought to bring you all an update on my car. So I have recently had it MOT'd with only issue being the handbrake candle snapped so ive got both cableas replaced and I have had it serviced. I haven't had a single bother with the car currently sitting at 69,000 miles. As a curiosity when I do need to sell it how much do you guys think I should sell it for?

I'll give you £1500. That offer stands!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'll give you £1500. That offer stands!

Fcuking lol.

It's a reasonably tidy 182, in LY, and it's the only one with satnav. Having a different F4R in it makes zero real world difference.

Even if you knocked £1k off, it'd still be worth over £2500. IMO.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Have you had all the remedial work carried out? Ie it's no longer a fire hazard?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
like the sat nav mean s**t @McGherkin its pretty much a redundant ugly screen these days!

There are plenty of people who would like to have built in navigation. It still works and you can still get updated maps for it so I don't see how it can be redundant.

Have you had all the remedial work carried out? Ie it's no longer a fire hazard?

What's this about a fire hazard? Was never mentioned in Fred's report on it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did you see some of the wiring in it? Wasn't it shocking?