ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vodafone pre pay and Blackberry?

Ford Fiesta
Does anyone know if you pay the £5 Blackberry bolt on to allow you access to messenger etc, does this cover internet use as well? i.e would the text and web bolt on on top of this be wasted because you get free web with the Blackberry bolt on?

thanks
Liam

Ford Fiesta
No one know? I get the feeling the blackberry add on may well cover normal internet use as well. Just dont want to be paying twice.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Always used to be that with the BIS add on all the traffic shoots through the BB network, including browsing, so it's all included.

Things might have changed though so don't take my word on it!

Hi Liam,

As long as you are opted in to BlackBerry services then all you need to do is top up by £5 and you will have access to BlackBerry messenger, internet and emails.

If you are not already opted in, you can do so by dialling 40035 from your handset. There is more information available here.

If there is anything else I can help with, let me know. :)

Kind regards,

Heidi
Web Relations Team
Vodafone UK

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Heidi, Byedi.

While is great that Vodafone are doing this, its not really fair on other traders for you to operate on our forums for nothing.

If vodafone wish to become a trader they are more than welcome to contact Dan@cliosport.net.

Thanks.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Like the spambots that find old posts do they search the net for certain buzzwords?

Always found it interesting.

Ford Fiesta
from vodafone themselves which is opposite of what is said above

"Hello Liam,

Thank you for contacting Vodafone.

Let me inform you that when you purchase a Blackberry and start our Pay G services and opt in for Blackberry Services you can use Blackberry Instant messaging, Blackberry Push Mail, Blackberry Apps etc. from that service. When you opt in for Text and Web freebie you also get Web allowance for normal web browsing which does not include Blackberry services as mentioned above.

I trust that the above information is helpful.

Kind regards,
"