ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

volvo 440 turbos engines

A number of clios
ive bin told these go into clio's would one fit into a mk 2 and how easy are they to fit i no all wiring etc will need replacing anmyone done it and is it worth doing???

MERCEDES CLS AMG
you can fit any engine into any car given the know how and if you have the experience. The volvo 440 turbo engine is actually based on a Renault F1N engine and will fit old type clios with minor mods. It wont fit straight in yours. The thing is why drop that lump in your car when there are more powerful units ? the 172 F4R 736 lump gives more power and there easier to fit. If you want mega power and reliability go for an Audi APY lump

A number of clios
was just a thought id got offered the full car at a realy cheap price but i think ill just carry on saving for the 172 engine

tiTTy & SV650
DJW dave is fitting one to his RT, he's learnt a lot from it and made a superb job of it, highly satisfying I'm sure. Maybe not the fastest but still faster and great experience for the next time?

both....more horrid in turbo form.

Main problem is the management really, its not any good for decent boost.

M

mad_barrat

hi guys,
any1 still allive on here who could help me with a 480 turbo conversion? some guidance needed