ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W A Lewis Telford - great service!!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Actually W A Lewis Telford / Shrewsbury, but wouldnt fit in the title box..

OK Ive bought a few cars from these guys and Ive always found them to be helpful, but they really surpassed themselves this morning. I had to take the car in for a sh*tguard to be replaced - it had come adrift following some work to realign a wing. They got the part within 24 hours and said theyd fit it while I waited.

So I waited, had a coffee and read the paper. Half an hour later it was done. OK, nothing too unusual in that except that on arriving home I found that theyd not only replaced the off-side guard, but the near-side too - Id damaged it in a high-speed argument with a traffic cone earlier this year and it had been repaired with cable-ties.

No question of any charge.

Top marks. Good to see a dealer actively seeking to exceed the expectations of the customer. :)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

People are always very quick to sl*g off thier delears.. its nice to read about a good dealer such as this one...

Nice.. If only they all were.. eg. not just renault