ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W** MRK liquid yellow 182

clio 200
Spotted a poofter in a ff liquid yellow 182 this evening and happened to tag along down to weston and back.

Car suits you but get rid of the toys, he he

Vee dub
lol I saw Mark last sunday at weston....

cars nice but FFS get a mk1! soo much better ;)

clio 200
ha ha, i know you used to have a phase 1 172, im only being cheeky cause you made mine look like a poor mans version of the clio, you go straight home on sunday as we all got split up????

oh yeah and did you tun traction off on way home?? or were you a big girls blouse

clio 200
yes i think we should have another play with our toys!!!!!

make sure you bring barbie this time, she will look great in your car

Boxster s,182, mx5
boys boys boys, the cup likely to wax me but mine is prettier, the 16v.... lovely cars... cant wait!
you gentle man going the the french car show?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i saw you to driveing down park street and on glouster road did you by that one from city moters because i test drove it.you guys going up to weston this week

clio 200
it looks as though some of the bristol clio boys will be going down to weston on sunday evening as long as the weather permits yes.!!!!! and mark you gay boy i know ure car is prettier than mine but its all show and no go mate!!!!!!!!!! or is it just the girlie driver

HA HA HA HA

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
A19 CUP said:
it looks as though some of the bristol clio boys will be going down to weston on sunday evening as long as the weather permits yes.!!!!! and mark you gay boy i know ure car is prettier than mine but its all show and no go mate!!!!!!!!!! or is it just the girlie driver

HA HA HA HA

a19 cup what time you going up

Vee dub
lol @ mr A19 - knowsit.... Cup and valver = hardcore...

yellow 182's - pretty ;)

ha, mine wont be there tonight but I expect I will be

Tom

Boxster s,182, mx5
yea by then every one was gone! i did try! tried to get your number off jermaine but he didnt have it. was it n e good?

clio 200
to be honest was pretty rubbish m8, was absolutely packed down there but full of chavs. and the wind chill wasnt good atall.

PM me if you want my mobile no