ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

w*****s!

Civic Type S GT
lol i dont think so, maybe i should back track?

I would mate. Have a good think, has there been any little chavvy bast*rds that you've drivin past and had a staring match with, or anyone near by you noticed is abit tolerant to me maybe. Just all them little things.

Clio
Hmmmm, if you aren't f**king someone else then...... I'd be asking who is the Mrs f**king to have something like this done? His jealous girlfriend found out?

Did you ring the Police?

Time to buy some recaros tbh.

I think in a way (I know this seems retarded) but you're quite lucky. Seats just unbolt and you can get another set the same fairly cheaply. If they'd keyed all the way down the side or something, then you'd need a load more work done that never quite looks right.

But it does seem very determined. Not just a swipe with a key as they walked along. Have you cut anyone up lately? Given them a quick 'wave'? or is there another car like yours in the area? Mistaken identity..

Rusty Cup
Get some mates round this eve Leave the car unlocked tonite wait up with an array of weapons and see if anyone turns up :)

Oh and it goes without saying gutted for you bud not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

Civic Type S GT
Get some mates round this eve Leave the car unlocked tonite wait up with an array of weapons and see if anyone turns up :)

Oh and it goes without saying gutted for you bud not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

I like your style!! :)

top of the pyramid
Time to buy some recaros tbh.

+1

It is a complete pointless crime to do. itll be kids i remeber when a girl who works with me had the same thing happen though it was abit more of a mess as they did the dash over aswell

BG 182
watched a program the other week where people scan key codes and follow the car home and unlock it in the middle of the night an nick sat navs and alike sounded just like this mate.

Monaco
Whether I locked my car or not, no matter how easy the fix/replacement was, I would still be f**king fuming. You are handling it well

B

bigrich690

watched a program the other week where people scan key codes and follow the car home and unlock it in the middle of the night an nick sat navs and alike sounded just like this mate.

how would they scan my key and if this is true i'm fucked coz then they could comeback as many times as they like?!!!!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i dont mean to sound like a c**t but that looks like an insurance job for new seats tbh!

172 cup
I see your Leeds band there, have a good festival?

Your seats look in a sorry state, I'd be raging if that happened to
my car.

B

bigrich690

i dont mean to sound like a c**t but that looks like an insurance job for new seats tbh!

that would be fine if i were going through my insurance, but wouldnt benifit me as i'm getting some seats for less than 200 notes and my insurance access is 400 and not worth loosing my no claims bonus over!

Laguna sport tourer
how would they scan my key and if this is true i'm fucked coz then they could comeback as many times as they like?!!!!!
not 100% but don't think you can copy signal from a renault key as it changes code everytime the button is pressed, not 100% though.

AUDI A5 s-sline
Gutted for you mate! :(.
Somtimes if the door isnt shut properly at one side, the other door and boot lock but that one doesn't. So if your missus checked the passenger side and it was locked your side may have been half open. You can usually see if your indicators dont flash when you lock it but it still makes the locking sound.

clio mk2 1.6 16v

yeaaah charge at the bas£$%rds with ya spanners and screw drivers :D me thinks this best idea ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
that would be fine if i were going through my insurance, but wouldnt benifit me as i'm getting some seats for less than 200 notes and my insurance access is 400 and not worth loosing my no claims bonus over!

furry muff thats a hefty excess jesus.

B

bigrich690

furry muff thats a hefty excess jesus.

some b**ch hit me nearly 2 years ago, so there is an accident on my insurance with caused my access to go up for some reason even though it wasnt my fault and i didnt loose my no cleaims bonus so how does that work?

Ford Mundano
not 100% but don't think you can copy signal from a renault key as it changes code everytime the button is pressed, not 100% though.

i think the latest scam referred to earlier in the thread is the old electric garage door opener trick. scumbags watch you come home get out of the car they press the garage door opener (i believe other things have this affect too) which blocks the signal from your blipper. you think you've locked the car but its not. not saying this is whats happened here but its getting common now.

hope you get it sorted without too much cost and find the scum that did it.