ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

w*****s!

I fail to see how you can't lock the door, if the signal is being jammed then you get no indicator flash or lock sound. If you had left a door open then you would get a long audible beep. Even if you accidently open the door the car locks itself after 30 seconds.

Either they had a key (unlikely as they should have just nicked it) or you left it open.

Jap Box
Kinda odd how they just did that and not the bodywork :S good to see you replaced the seats though :)

As said, id leave the car unlocked one night and wait around to se if they come back, were there any other damages in your street that night?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
ouch, but how do u know they are jobless and pikeys, could just be people you have pissed off?

2004 182FF
I fail to see how you can't lock the door, if the signal is being jammed then you get no indicator flash or lock sound. If you had left a door open then you would get a long audible beep. Even if you accidently open the door the car locks itself after 30 seconds.

Either they had a key (unlikely as they should have just nicked it) or you left it open.

I've caught my 182 unlocking itself on a couple of occasions.... Or I'd come back to the car, blip the remote and find the car had just locked itself... made me think I was going nuts. My PH2 1.2 did it as well.

Stagecoach Ticket
Could of been a keyed entry keys stolen from house any sign or break in? weird to do that to seats kids maybe as nothing of value has been taken or broken just random kids checking the door to c if it was unlocked?

Glad c its all sorted

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Just read the first page and I hate assholes like that when my Punto got broken in to they didn't damage anything thankfully just robbed about £5 in small change which I normally keep under my handbrake left everything else only problem was that the passenger door could then easily be opened with any key lol