ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

W890i helps

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
I murdered my choclate at FCS so had to upgrade fast (Monday after FCS) & this is what I ended up with.

Basically, its toss, it locks up, turns off, crashes and is just generally a pain in the arse.
I'm guessing I'm out of the cooling off period now and because I dropped it and put a little scratch on it I don't think they'd have it back.

Aside from chucking it out of the car on the M6 what can I do? :(
New phones really shouldn't be doing this shizzle but I can't not have a phone while they send it off for three weeks to come back with some stupid 'water damage' excuse for refusing to fix it!

Hudson-please note; this is not a good time to say I told you so since I am incredibly likely to launch the f**king thing at your head ;)

RS Megane DCi 175
lol.

You can update the phone yourself through settings>update service>check for updates.

Mine did crash a few times when I got it - but updates since have rectified any problems and it seems pretty stable atm.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Big sonyericsson sticky at the top of this forum, you need to follow the update guide.

Pm me if you have any problems, i wont respond i just fancy a laugh.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Updated the phone, and it says I'm using the latest version but its gone even worse now!

It keeps blank screening & little red lights come on on the back of the phone.

RS Megane DCi 175
Hayley - I'd probably take it back. Mine's not exactly bullet proof but it sounds like yours has a more serious problem.
Is it on contract?

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Yeah, but I didnt take out the insurance because I change my phone every 8 weeks or something stupid anyway when I'm bored.

I'm gonna ring them I think :( see if I can have something else.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If you are within 28 days you are entitled to an exchange, sounds to me like its faulty.
Its got a 2 year warranty outside of that.

Check the display settings too, they may be wrong.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Orange tard #1 told me NOT to activate the sim that came with it, to just use my old one.

Orange tard #2 told me to activate it & she'd pair it to my phone setting or something..

Seems to have quit for now but if it does it again, tis going back!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The sim shouldnt affect it, but if its got orange firmware its going to fail.

Debrand FTW.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Its done it again.

Gonna call tomorrow & see if I can have something else.
Am I too late to cancel my contract?