ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wanting to make this

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ive been having a look into making/buying one for a while now and came across this video:

I would love to make it as it look relatively simple to do, however he's done all of the sizes in inches/quarter inches etc. When it comes to numbers I am s**t, does anyone know what the following shopping list would be so that I could go into say B&Q to get the parts?? :eek:

4x 1/2" PVC pipe 6" in length
4x 1/2" PVC pipe 4" in length
1x 1/2" PVC pipe 3 3/4" in length
1x 1/2" PVC pipe 1 1/2" in length
5x 1/2" PVC T-joints
4x 1/2" PVC 90 degree elbow joints
1x 1/2" PVC plug
1x 1/4"-20 machine screw 2 1/2" in length
2x 1/4" nuts
1x spring

Last edited by a moderator:
It gives you what you need? Lol. Everything will be labeled.

1inch = 25.4mm

Or go to a smaller plumbing place and just give them that list and they'll get it for you.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I presume you should glue it together.

I'd still be un-nerved with anything bigger than a little camcorder on there, I can see me holding the rear and the bottom just falling away with the camera attached lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I don't have a camera but I want to build one of those!

How sad is it that the bit that impressed me the most was the spring loaded screw :eek:

If you make that you should get some solvent glue or similar to bond it together

Disastra Coupe
PVC, under $5... Yea, right.

Better off with Overflow pipe. PVC will be twice the price if not more (i sell all this for a living lol).

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
It gives you what you need? Lol. Everything will be labeled.

1inch = 25.4mm

Or go to a smaller plumbing place and just give them that list and they'll get it for you.

Went to Wickes and B&Q yesterday and had a browse, they don't do 1/2" PVC, may have to go to a pluming place I think.